Wednesday, May 04, 2005

expecting and predicting

Currently, I know four women who are pregnant. So, I thought it would be fun to log my predictions for the anticipated gender of each child-to-be. Then I figured, while I'm at it, I shall take a stab at the due dates as well (although I must confess that my track record on due dates is not nearly so good as my track record with gender)(Recent correct predictions on gender: Angie (3 times), Sarah, Lisa, Lori). Will my excellent streak continue? Or will I be wrong every time. Stay tuned as I will update as I obtain confirmation of any of my predictions:

Susan will have a GIRL and will deliver on SEPT. 7, 2005
Lisa will have a BOY and will deliver on SEPT. 4, 2005
Dana will have a BOY and will deliver on OCT. 26, 2005
Liz will have a BOY and will deliver on NOV. 11, 2005

While I'm at it, I also predict that Anna will become pregnant within the next year.

4 comments:

paradigm shifter said...

You're on target with Lisa. She is indeed having a boy!

paradigm shifter said...

You're on track so far. Lisa is indeed having a boy!

paradigm shifter said...

Hey... did you know that Lisa is having a boy?

Apparently the login and publish button is more sensitive than I thought and I published nearly identical sentiments without knowing it until after the fact. Oh well... there is not such thing as too much positive reinforcement.

bad kitty said...

UPDATE:
Lisa delivered a boy in late August. Susan is expecting a girl, but I was way off on her due date (I was basing it on when she told me she was preggers and presuming her to already be a good three months in...turns out she told me pretty early on), so I shall issue her a new due date of NOV. 2. Liz is expecting a boy and I haven't seen Dana in awhile, so I'm not sure about her. However, Rob and Anna are indeed expecting and I guessed boy before their ultrasound and, guess what? It's a boy! I'm going to predict a due date for Rob and Anna of February 22, 2006. I also predict that Jillynn will find that very cosmic (being 2/22). We recently learned that Kristy is pregnant and I am guessing GIRL for Kristy and how about April 14 for a due date?