Monday, May 22, 2006

Hee. Hee.

I got carded at dinner tonight!!

Silly waitress. She looked at my driver's license for a LONG time, too. Was she high? I mean, I know that I don't look my age, but I certainly don't look like I'm under 21, for Pete's sake! 31 maybe, but not 21...

A friend of mine whose name I ought not mention says that I should join the "Minus Ten Club" in which all participants lie about their age, subtracting ten years from the real number. Eh, sure, why the hell not?

Yay for 30!

2 comments:

J.D. said...

I got carded at Wal-Mart tonight for buying a rated R movie. (Blazing Saddles, go figure.)

bad kitty said...

OK, that's really funny. Don't ya hafta be, like, 17 to buy those?

My 30-something hairdresser told me that he got carded recently for buying a lotto ticket. He was convinced that the clerk was mentally challenged.