Wednesday, December 13, 2006

too legit to quit

ARgh.

I had a dream last night that Amaris found my blog and ordered me to cease and desist telling the sordid tale of the incredibly true and heartbreaking story of the demise of our relationship. I was delighted when I woke up to find that it was only a dream. So worry not, dear readers, as the tale will indeed continue in due time.

Even though I've been found out before, and it was much to my surprise, I'm not too worried about it y'all. Besides, it's all true, so it's not like I'm making shit up (I don't need to!!). I guess it's still slanderous but, like I originally said: nobody is innocent and I can't afford to get all litigous.

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh yikes. I hadn't thought about that. Is she well known?

bad kitty said...

I'm not sure that I'd necessarily categorize ANY film editors as well known. I might even go so far as to say that people forget about the editors, except when the editing is wretched.

Honestly, though, I have sufficiently altered the details in this tale by renaming every proper noun and staying mum on the film's title and filming location. The stars, the director, the additional crew - none will be named, even though I have a hilarious story about the director being mistaken for another famous person in the swanky hotel where he treated about 20 of us to a fancy pants Christmas Eve dinner. But that story only makes sense if I reveal who he was mistaken to be, so I won't be telling that story any time soon.

I have taken a sizable pause after this alarming dream and have concluded that I should carry on with the tale.