Wednesday, February 21, 2007

not an alter ego, mind you

Hey peeps!

I doth have me a doppelganger!!!

And she is a former Portlander!

I still don't know how she found me, though. My guess is that she did a search for 'bad kitty' to see what folks were saying about her/her cool art and then my shit popped up and she was all, "hey, wait a minute, that's MY name." Luckily, she didn't go all cease and desist on my ass and want to armwrestle me for the name or anything. Nah, she's a friendly bad kitty, so it's all good.

2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

HA! That's too funny! Actually I found you through going through my sites stats and followed a link and BAM! there you were...then I totally loved your writing and have been around ever since.
Thanks for the link. This is a big world baby...theres more than enough room for all us bad kitties...maybe we should form a union...bad kitties everywhere Unite! OH, that was me that deleted...not enough coffee before trying to spell...it's not a good thing. :)