Monday, June 19, 2006

just the facts, ma'am

Some random facts about my blog:

1. All stories here are true (so far)
2. Some of the names have been changed and for various reasons, usually to cover my own ass or prevent someone from possibly getting into some sort of trouble
3. When I do use real names, I usually ask first
4. Sometimes when I blog about people (and even when I change their names), they inadvertently find my blog and leave a most surprising comment (like here)
5. I try to stay anonymous and don't post bonafide pictures of myself mostly for future employment reasons
6. This started as a school assignment (see this post)
7. All opinions are mine and are subject to change
8. I try to avoid saying anything I might later regret
9. I am not Japanese, despite my URL...it's actually an homage to two of my longtime favorite folks, Hello Kitty and David Bowie (not in that order) (as HK is a cat from Japan and DB sings about a cat from Japan in Ziggy Stardust, hence the plural); for the record, my predominant family heritage is Scottish and Native American - a very funky combo

2 comments:

bad kitty said...

Hi lititia,

You're kinda cute, but you sound boring. I don't want to type data online...but thanks anyway!

bk

J.D. said...

lititia, I need a ball-washer. Would you like a job?