Friday, August 03, 2007

Please excuse Bad Kitty from her tardiness...

Every now and then, I take an unplanned and unanticipated vacation from blogging. It just happens. It's inevitable. And, frankly, I feel less grounded when I'm not blogging - partly because I see stories everywhere I go and I want to sit down and retell them and it clogs me up to hold all of those stories inside.

Fear not, I didn't go on some sort of bipolar depressive bender and what I'm hoping and thinking will be a barrage of stories in the near future is not a bipolar manic bender. For realz.

I've had a lot going on and it's hard to believe that I've somehow been busier since school has ended than when I was in school. Here's a sampling of some of the topics that may appear here in the near future: my in-laws visiting for ten days, my pending job search, my mother, the fabulous Indian feast that I'm preparing for my father's 60th birthday this weekend, random happenings, my travels, a medical scare that I'm hoping is just a scare, my next tattoo, a project I'm working on that is taking much longer than anticipated, the continuing saga of The IncrediblyTrue and Heartbreaking Tale of my First Hollywood Breakup, books I've been reading, concerts I've been to, etc., etc. and, oh yeah: J and I are trying to have a baby.

So, without further ado, I hereby declare myself...BACK ON!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yipppeee! I've missed your posts.

bad kitty said...

Awww, shucks...thanks so much! I appreciate you hanging in there, even when I pull the occasional disappearing act.

bk